Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Feel So Loved.....The Addictive Blog Award


 The Addictive Blog Award!
Go figure! Yup, that's me.....addicted!
I am as addicted to blogging as a man is addicted to chocolate.....
And we all know that men love chocolate.
First off I would like to say Thank You to 
&
They both have awesome blogs!
Take some time to visit with them. 
I just know you will find something amazing.
The rules that adhere to this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.
2. Share a little bit about why you started blogging.
3. Copy and Paste the award onto your own blog.
4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you think are addictive 
enough to deserve the award.
Just a warning.....I love to write essays.
Just kidding, I won't make you suffer through a life-long story.

I started blogging (playing around with it) in 2008. As my children got older, I was finding myself with a lot more time on my hands, even though I was working a 40-60 hour a week job. But what really got me interested in blogging was the positive comments I received from Farmer's Market customers. Yes, I got involved in selling my baked goods at local Farmer's Markets. And the funny thing is, I had regulars every week. The regular customers would come looking for my baked goods. So, I thought, if I have REAL regular customers, I could possibly have CYBER regular customers. I decided to get addicted (go full-time) to blogging in 2010. And my kids continued to get older.....You know that dreadful question from kids...."Where's Mom?" That question has not existed in my home for 2 full years. They know where to find me....In the kitchen or blogging. I am loving every minute of my blogging addiction.

I am nominating:
The Better Baker
Busy Vegetarian Mom
DJ's Sugar Shack
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
Food Forays
The Recipe Critic
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Angie you are so sweet!! Love you my foodie sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sweet Thing! This is a new award to me...Congrats on your receiving it too. I'm definitely a blog addict!! We can only hope those who are interested in our recipes, will feel the same way huh? Thank you hugs coming atcha Girlfriend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! Here is my post http://bobbiskozykitchen.blogspot.com/2012/07/tipsy-tuesday-sparkling-raspberry-lime.html#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am addicted to blogging as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you Angie & thanks for passing the award on to me. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic and this made my night!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to and appreciate any comments.
Thank you for stopping by.

Labels

2013 (1) Ambrosia (1) Appetizers (23) Apples (2) artichoke (2) Arugula (1) Asparagus (1) Bacon (1) Baking (2) Balsamic Vinegar (3) Bars (18) BBQ (1) Beans (1) Beef (24) Beer (1) Beverage (8) Black Beans (1) Blended Oats (1) Blind Spot Nutbutter (1) Blueberries (1) Bread and Quick Bread (28) Breakfast (18) Buckeyes (1) Caesar Dressing (1) Cake (48) Candy (1) Candy Cane (2) Candy Corn (1) Casing Franks (1) Casserole (1) Celery (1) Cheese (1) cheese ball (1) Cheesecake (1) Cherry (1) Chicken (40) chili (1) Chocolate (2) chocolate chip cookies (2) chocolate chips (1) Christmas (5) Cinnamon (2) coconut (1) Coffee Mate (1) Cookie Butter (1) Cookie Cutters (1) Cookies (45) Cornmeal (1) crackers (1) Cranberries (1) Cranberry Sauce (1) Cream Cheese (2) crescent rolls (1) Crock Pot (5) Cucumber (1) Cut-out Cookies (1) danish (1) Dessert (4) Dry Roasted Peanuts (1) Egg White (1) Eggs (1) Fall (2) feta (1) Fish (5) Foodie Friends Friday (3) French Toast (1) French's Crispy Jalapenos (1) fruit (2) Fudge (1) Garlic (3) Garlic Bread (1) Giveaway (10) Giveaways (3) Greek (1) Green (1) guacamole (1) Holiday (32) Holiday Gifts (1) Jell-O (3) Key Lime (1) Lasagna (1) Link Party (11) linky party (1) liver (1) Low calorie (1) Magazine (1) Marshmallow Fluff (1) Martha White (1) Meat Balls (1) Mediterranean (1) menu (12) Mexican Soup (1) Muffins (23) Mushrooms (3) Nestle Toll House (1) No-Bake (1) Nut Butter (1) Oatmeal (1) Oatmeal Scotchies (1) olives (1) Overnight (1) Parmesan cheese (1) Pasta (5) Peanut Butter (2) Pear (1) Penne (1) Pepperoni (1) Pesto (2) Picnics (1) Pico De Gallo (1) Pie (1) Pie Crust (1) pie filling (1) Pies (9) Pistachios (1) Pizza (1) Points (1) Pork (21) Pork Loin (1) Pot Roast (1) Potato (2) Potluck (1) Pretzel Buns (2) Product Review (1) pumpkin (2) Recipe (62) Recipes (19) Reese's (1) Review (1) Roasted Vegetables (2) salad (2) Salads (46) Sandwiches (16) Sargento Cheese (1) Sausage (1) Side (2) side dish (1) simmer sauce (1) Simple (1) Sliders (1) Snickers (1) Soup (41) spinach (6) Sprinkles (1) squash (1) Stir Fry (1) Strawberry (1) stuffed pepper (1) Stuffing (1) Sugar Free (1) Survival (1) Sweet Baby Ray (1) Taste of Home (2) This and That (120) Tomatoes (3) Trader Joe's (1) Turkey (6) Valentine's Day (1) Vegetables (38) Web Site (1) Weight Watchers (17) White Chocolate (1) wilted (1) Wrap (1)