Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Things On The Way

First of all, I would like you all to meet Melanie. She is a cyber friend of mine that I am so glad has come into my life.

She is such an inspiration.

If you would like to read more about her and her successes, go here. She has some great advice.

I hope you don't mind that I share your story and picture on my blog Melanie, but I just can't help myself. You are such a gorgeous person, and everyone should see this.

If you notice, Melanie does not look like the same person. She has transformed into a beautiful successful woman.

I have followed Melanie from almost her beginning point, and watching her change has really put a spark in my attitude.

There are going to be some changes made to my blog postings (just wanted you to know). I am going to be posting what I am eating to get these 50 extra pounds off my body.
Oh, I am still going to bake and have goodies for you, but as far as me eating them, I AM NOT!
I will give them away, or let my family enjoy.

My first move on this new change is going to be purchasing a recumbent bike. Since I am a full time student, the bike will allow me exercise while I read. I am also going to encourage walking instead of driving.

My biggest challenge is going to be changing my eating. With Melanie at my finger (cyber) tips I know I can get through this.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Melanie....

6 comments:

  1. Thank You Angie!! If I can inspire just ONE person to make positive changes, then my struggle has been worth it!!! I really appreciate all of the support you and everyone has shown me. When i'm not having such a good day...I can always go to my profile and see such positive words that help me keep pushing forward!!!!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie my friend... I think I am gonna join you... I too wanna lose around 50 lbs... sigh... and I just bought workout tapes... I am so glad to meet Melanie and I can't wait to read her story and maybe we can all inspire each other... It is March and my New Year's resolution was to lose 10 lbs a month and I am only down 4...so not doing so good at my goal I should be down 26 lbs... just wanna be healthier and lighter...congrats Melanie and Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I sure can't tell those two pictures of Melanie are the same person! Amazing! I need all the inspiration I can get too...so glad you shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie looks great and I'm thrilled that you will be sharing your journey. I, too, need to jump on the recumbent bike. ~
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a great journey for you. I am glad you are taking us along and will share your adventure. Melanie is indeed an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this, she is real inspiration!
    She look fantastic and so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to and appreciate any comments.
Thank you for stopping by.

Labels

2013 (1) Ambrosia (1) Appetizers (23) Apples (2) artichoke (2) Arugula (1) Asparagus (1) Bacon (1) Baking (2) Balsamic Vinegar (3) Bars (18) BBQ (1) Beans (1) Beef (24) Beer (1) Beverage (8) Black Beans (1) Blended Oats (1) Blind Spot Nutbutter (1) Blueberries (1) Bread and Quick Bread (28) Breakfast (18) Buckeyes (1) Caesar Dressing (1) Cake (48) Candy (1) Candy Cane (2) Candy Corn (1) Casing Franks (1) Casserole (1) Celery (1) Cheese (1) cheese ball (1) Cheesecake (1) Cherry (1) Chicken (40) chili (1) Chocolate (2) chocolate chip cookies (2) chocolate chips (1) Christmas (5) Cinnamon (2) coconut (1) Coffee Mate (1) Cookie Butter (1) Cookie Cutters (1) Cookies (45) Cornmeal (1) crackers (1) Cranberries (1) Cranberry Sauce (1) Cream Cheese (2) crescent rolls (1) Crock Pot (5) Cucumber (1) Cut-out Cookies (1) danish (1) Dessert (4) Dry Roasted Peanuts (1) Egg White (1) Eggs (1) Fall (2) feta (1) Fish (5) Foodie Friends Friday (3) French Toast (1) French's Crispy Jalapenos (1) fruit (2) Fudge (1) Garlic (3) Garlic Bread (1) Giveaway (10) Giveaways (3) Greek (1) Green (1) guacamole (1) Holiday (32) Holiday Gifts (1) Jell-O (3) Key Lime (1) Lasagna (1) Link Party (11) linky party (1) liver (1) Low calorie (1) Magazine (1) Marshmallow Fluff (1) Martha White (1) Meat Balls (1) Mediterranean (1) menu (12) Mexican Soup (1) Muffins (23) Mushrooms (3) Nestle Toll House (1) No-Bake (1) Nut Butter (1) Oatmeal (1) Oatmeal Scotchies (1) olives (1) Overnight (1) Parmesan cheese (1) Pasta (5) Peanut Butter (2) Pear (1) Penne (1) Pepperoni (1) Pesto (2) Picnics (1) Pico De Gallo (1) Pie (1) Pie Crust (1) pie filling (1) Pies (9) Pistachios (1) Pizza (1) Points (1) Pork (21) Pork Loin (1) Pot Roast (1) Potato (2) Potluck (1) Pretzel Buns (2) Product Review (1) pumpkin (2) Recipe (62) Recipes (19) Reese's (1) Review (1) Roasted Vegetables (2) salad (2) Salads (46) Sandwiches (16) Sargento Cheese (1) Sausage (1) Side (2) side dish (1) simmer sauce (1) Simple (1) Sliders (1) Snickers (1) Soup (41) spinach (6) Sprinkles (1) squash (1) Stir Fry (1) Strawberry (1) stuffed pepper (1) Stuffing (1) Sugar Free (1) Survival (1) Sweet Baby Ray (1) Taste of Home (2) This and That (120) Tomatoes (3) Trader Joe's (1) Turkey (6) Valentine's Day (1) Vegetables (38) Web Site (1) Weight Watchers (17) White Chocolate (1) wilted (1) Wrap (1)